The roadside first aid kit is an essential piece of kit which ensures that you can quickly treat cats hit by cars. This pack includes all of the items that you should expect to adequately handle a range of injuries prior to seeking professional veterinary treatment. Can also be kept in the home for other emergencies and can be used on all pets.
To find out more about roadside first aid for cats, see our webpage address here for all the details.
- Small bag allows for ease to carry, so you can take it anywhere, and takes up very little room in a car boot - just incase!
- 14cmH x 11cmW x 8cmD
2 x 20ML PODS OF SALINE - to wash away dirt and debris from your pet's eyes and other areas, simply wipe away excess fluid.
- 1 x MEDIUM DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES to cover an injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed.
- 1 x LARGE DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES to cover a larger injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly.
- 1 x MICROPOROUS TAPE - Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed.
- 1 x FOIL BLANKET - to retain body warmth and help combat shock, use this to wrap your pet on the journey to the vets
- 5 x GAUZE SWABS - for cleaning up fluid or after saline use.
- 1 x MICROPOROUS TAPE - to help hold dressings or bandages in place.
- 1 x CONFORMING BANDAGE - if a sprain is suspected, use this around the limb and fasten with tape.
- 2 x PAIRS OF VINYL POWDER GLOVES
- 2 x PLASTIC POUCHES - to cover foot injuries and help keep them clean, fasten with tape.
- 4 x ALCOHOL FREE CLEANSING WIPES - to clean wounds prior to applying the dressing.
- 1 x SCISSORS
- 1 x TWEEZERS
in Green Helsinki Bag 14cmH x 11cmW x 8cmD
* you can now personalise your first aid kit with up to 25 characters. Just enter the wording you would like at checkout, not mandatory*
*Please note: If order along with any car stickers, this will be sent separately. Usually it arrives a couple of days after car stickers, a few days longer if personalisation is requested*
If you do not have a Paypal account, follow the Paypal payment screen to pay by bank card. You do not need an account, nor will it create for you. Just follow the instructions continuing as guest.